Kyiv Packaging and Cardboard Box Factory manufactures packaging production for Kyiv City and regions of Ukraine for more than 40 years.
The factory operates on own equipment and is specialised in:
- output of small-scale mass pack aging from corrugate containers, card board of chromium-erzac;
- cutting wrapped paper for industrial and consumption goods;
- paper packets for 0,3-0,5 kg with double colour printing for friable products;
- boxes for cakes.
The turnover of production of the Kyiv packaging and cardboard box factory is from 10 items to dozens of thousand ones.
The factory was privatised through stocking in 1995 and there was established the «Kyiv Packaging and Cardboard Box Factory» Closed Joint-Stock Company.
The factory has bought new equipment owing to investment:
- ROLL-1 is for carving of cardboard boxes of different configuration.
- Machine-tool is for inflexed graphic printing on the cardboard (double colour printing).
- Against pessimistic forecasts, the quantity of workers did not decrease, and on the contrary – increase; the salary has raised by 30%, and also the volume of inflexed packaging has raised; the expenses for social needs has raised by 32%.
The factory manufactures about 800 thousand paper packets per month on the packet-making machines both for direct customers and middle-men in regions of Ukraine.
There was equipped a site with manufacturing of stamping forms for any configuration of goods at the factory. There was also bought equipment and the site of small-scale packaging for friable products was put into operation.
The specialists of the factory assist to select raw materials, production form and manufacture a sample. There is an opportunity of enterprise visit by the customer during manufacturing of non-standard packaging.
The factory won the first place in the competition for best package in Ukraine in the "Transport package" nomination in 2000.
At present, the staff is looking forward on large-scale co-operation with new business partners.