The Research and Technology Center for Radioation Instrument-Making (Concern "Institute for Single Crystals" of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine) produces, sells, and looks for partners or investors to expand production and sales of the following products:
- Scintillation crystals of complex oxides and chalcogenides: bismuth germanate Bi4Ge3O12 (BGO), cadmium tungstate CdWO4 (CWO), gadolinium silicate Gd2SiO5:Ce (GSO), lead tungstate PbWO4 (PWO), zinc selenide ZnSe(Te) (production technology has no analogs). Application fields: detection and spectrometry of ionizing radiation.
- Detectors of scintillator-photodiode type based on crystals ZnSe(Te), CsI(Tl), CdWO4. Application fields: dosimetry, tomography, medical diagnostics, non-destructive testing.
- Detector arrays with multi-channel amplifier, analog to digit converter and adapter for information display in digital form.
- Emergency dosimeters “DKS-D3”. Can operate in fields with dose rate up to 105 R/hour, radiation-resistant up to 107 rad. Remote control (30-50 m) allows the operator to work in a radiation-safe protective shelter.
- Alpha-gamma radiometers RK-AG. An original detector design and non-standard software allow to determine 241Am in samples of activity 7-10 Bq/kg with accompanying 137Cs 1000 Bq/kg and more, which is usually achieved only by means of radiochemical analysis. Sample measurement time with this instrument – 20-30 min.
- Portable spectrometers based on PC NOTEBOOK with a spectrometric processor in PCMCIA standard. The board converting computer into spectrometer is built into the computer without changes in its design and energy consumption. Scintillator-photodiode type detector is mounted within a small-sized housing together with hybrid pre-amplifier. The spectrometer can be equipped with a scintillator-PMT type detector or a semiconductor detector.
- Individual small-sized dosimeter-clock on the basis of an original scintillator-photodiode detector, mass 35 g. Overall dimensions and weight are 5-7 times less than with other instruments of similar class. Is designed for a broad range of consumers.
- Radiointroscopic systems for customs inspection of different objects – luggage, cars, minibuses etc.